Monday, December 2, 2013

What an eye opener!! Time to get back on track!

Time for a bit of a wake up call...During my egg donation, yes I gained weight, yes some of the weight I gained was from hormone injections and from my moderate OHSS that I got post donation and there was truly nothing I could do to keep that from happening.  However,  the rest of the weight was my fault.  I used my donation as an excuse to not work out (I could have walked up until a few days before my retrieval) and I used my donation as an excuse to not follow my clean eating, I had cravings, but I could have just said NO!  So here I am, about a month post retrieval and I have lost some of the weight that I gained, but I am still about 10 pounds heavier than I was before my retrieval.  I worked out 4-5 days a week for the past 2 weeks, before deciding that my body needs a RESET!  So here I am on Monday, preparing myself to start My Ultimate Reset Journey tomorrow.  I am both very nervous & very excited and plan to post daily to keep you all in the loop of what this is going to do for my health both mentally and physically.



This morning I took my pre reset measurements, which was a huge eye opener for me, since I gained inches from my last set of measurements on almost every part of my body.  So here they are:

Pre Reset Measurements:

Weight: 152
Waist: 38
Hips: 40
Chest: 39
Right Arm: 12
Left Arm: 12
Right Thigh: 25
Left Thigh: 24

I also have a very high body fat percentage.  To give you an idea of my body type-since people generally ask me for height, age, etc.  I am 22 years old, I am 5'1" and I have a very large chest (36DD that I am hoping to lose a lot of inches in as well).

My goals are not necessarily based on the number on the scale, although a large drop in that number would be great!  I am going on the Beachbody Success Club Cruise on March 24th and I would really love to be able to wear a bikini confidently, so that I do not feel self conscious on the trip that I earned for my boyfriend and I.  I would love to be able to buy a bikini top that fits, those of you who also have large busts know that this is one of the most frustrating things to buy, along with bras.  I am hoping to feel rejuvenated and rested, since lately I wake up still feeling exhausted...

Prior to my start date for the reset tomorrow I did have to do some planning, which I will tell you a bit more about in case you too, are planning on starting the reset soon!

I had to go grocery shopping, at multiple stores, to find all of the fabulous nutritionally dense foods that I will be eating on the reset, yes i said it, EATING!  You eat...ALOT on the reset!  This is not one of those starvation cleanses, because lets be real...I LOVE TO EAT!  So I am all stocked up on things like 1 gallon of distilled water for every day of the reset, coconut oil, and among other things lots of fresh produce that I buy at my local farmers market every week!  I highly recommend buying produce at your local farms or farmers market's as well, not just for the reset, but all of the time, I love supporting local businesses.

I will be posting before/after pictures on Day 21, which will be December 24th so keep your eyes posted, and please subscribe to my blog and follow me on my social media sites so that you can learn all about my ultimate reset journey!

Here is a great video that explains what the reset is all about:
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/ckimmel?bctid=1534876093001

If you would like to purchase an ultimate reset kit, you can do so here: www.myultimatereset.com/ckimmel





FOLLOW ME ON MY FACEBOOK PERSONAL PAGE

FOLLOW ME ON MY BUSINESS PAGE

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @chlsykimmel



XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment